Marinomed has the vision to transform the lives of people living with diseases with limited or no treatment options and by that creates sustainable value for patients, public health systems, the company and its stakeholders.
Key investment highlights
- The management team has 100+ years of experience in biopharma with a track record spanning from invention to commercialization
- Building on a short-term growth perspective with its existing product portfolio, Marinomed follows a comprehensive mid- and long-term strategy
- With a strong foundation of accumulated expertise, the company develops therapies for diseases with unmet medical need in the therapeutic areas of virology and immunology
- The lean and efficient business model is focused on generation of IP and early clinical data to facilitate partnering with milestones and royalties
- Sustainable therapies are based on Marinomed’s technology for a strong reduction of API resulting in efficacious therapies with reduced systemic exposure and environmental contamination
Strategy & Mission
Marinomed has built a compelling track record of developing new, patent protected products and closing deals with contract manufacturers, licensing and distribution partners across all five continents. The short-term goal is to continue the growth of the existing product portfolio and move existing development projects to the partnering stage. On this solid foundation, Marinomed puts its Strategy 2025, which has a stronger focus on prescription medicine (Rx). In the long run, the company will continue to grow the pipeline in virology and immunology – the two therapeutic areas that Marinomed has built its expertise on. Learn more about our strategy & mission.
Responsibility & ESG
Marinomed is stock listed and adheres to the standards of the stock exchange’s prime segment as well as the many Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that form part of a comprehensive ESG strategy. Learn more about our ESG strategy.