Latest financial publications
IR-Events & Media
Marinomed regularly participates in investor conferences. Find all events and selected interviews and articles in the link down below.
- Marinomed Biotech Roundtable at AlsterResearch Online Healthcare Conference
- "Finanzen verstehen!" - Podcast with CEO Andreas Grassauer (German only)
- "View from the Top" - Sunrise Capital Podcast with CEO Andreas Grassauer (German only)
- "IPO Success Stories" - Podcast powered by Wiener Börse with CEO Andreas Grassauer (German only)
Marinomed's mission is to develop innovative treatments for indications in virology and immunology. Based on the virus-blocking compound Carragelose, the Company has already developed a growing portfolio of marketed OTC products for the treatment of viral respiratory infections. The solubilization technology Marinosolv is used in the Company's own product candidates and is also made available to external customers through Solv4U technology partnerships. The active pipeline includes several product candidates in late stage development, some of which have already been outlicensed to partners for commercialization.
- Experienced management team
- Solid revenue from marketed product portfolio and long-term growth perspective with maturing pipeline
- Low clinical and regulatory risk: late-stage development and commercialization with partners lowers risk and generates milestones and royalties
- Lean and efficient business model: cost-efficient approach along entire value chain
Responsibility & ESG
We are convinced that we can only be successful in the long term through sustainable developments. In all our decisions, we consider aspects that are not only beneficial for the Company or our stakeholders, but are also guided by the impact our actions have on our employees, our environment and our reputation as a Company. Learn more about our ESG strategy.